For my CCR I decided to create a website in order to more efficiently present my questions and answers! I hope you enjoy my finished products from start to finish as much as I did.
Peer Review After sharing my final project with my peers I got super helpful feedback. As well as a lot of compliments! I appreciated everyones positive and critical comments considering they all helped me look at my film in different point of views, especially as the audience. To start off one of my peers made a comment about the audio in one of the final scenes of my film. I realized that the audio was a bit busy, considering there was a bit of background noise so I made sure to tone that done in the timeline. As well as another student, who noticed another sound issue. She noted that there had seemed to be an overlapping of sound in the beginning of my film where I had a clock ticking noise playing in order to build suspense. It took be a bit to change what she was referring to because I personally couldn't hear it on my own but after playing with the soundtrack I believe I may have fixed the issue. Two other st...
To Team or Not to Team After lots of solid research and thinking I've decided it would be best to work in a team for my final project. Not only do my partner and I both work better in groups but working in teams have many benefits. Such as learning and acquiring new s kills such as Problem solving, decision making, Communication Skills, and Organizing and Planning Skills. In the “Lost at sea” assignment we completed in class we worked on our own to try and make a list of order of importance of items one might need to surviv e lost a t sea. Afterwards we tried the same assignment in teams and compared the experiences. Personally, I worked more proficient in a group for many reasons . F or instance , being able to communicate made it easier for more ideas to be brainsto...
Comments
Post a Comment