Peer Review

 Peer Review 

    After sharing my final project with my peers I got super helpful feedback. As well as a lot of compliments! I appreciated everyones positive and critical comments considering they all helped me look at my film in different point of views, especially as the audience. 

    To start off one of my peers made a comment about the audio in one of the final scenes of my film. I realized that the audio was a bit busy, considering there was a bit of background noise so I made sure to tone that done in the timeline. As well as another student, who noticed another sound issue. She noted that there had seemed to be an overlapping of sound in the beginning of my film where I had a clock ticking noise playing in order to build suspense. It took be a bit to change what she was referring to because I personally couldn't hear it on my own but after playing with the soundtrack I believe I may have fixed the issue.  Two other students suggested really awesome ideas that I could implement into my plot if I wanted to add more scenes, but after further review I don't think I will considering my film is already right at the two minute mark. Although I really loved both of their suggestions! 

    Besides that, I also appreciated all of the positive comments made by my peers, such as "the lighting really set the mood and I really liked that" and "the hairs on the back of my neck were sticking up." Both of those comments any many more made me feel a lot more confident in my work and I'm glad they enjoyed the project! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not to Team