Production 6- Working With PP

    

Working With Adobe Premiere Pro

1/17/2021

     For the past three or so years, i've been working on and off with Adobe programs, although it's been mainly premiere pro. Thankfully allowing me to have an easier experience with this project, when it comes to post production. Post production is my absolute favorite part of the film-making process. Every aspect of it amazes and interests me so much, and it's actually what I think I might want to do as part of my future career!




    According to the website Master Class "Postproduction is the editing of audio and visual materials to create a film. An editor assembles footage shot by shot, adds music (either original or licensed), and incorporates other visual and sound effects. These elements are woven together to create a multi-sensory experience we call a movie."

    Thankfully all the tools I needed to complete the editing process of my film were easily accessible located in the tool bar just aside the timeline. I personally, am very found of layering while editing, and I tried to incorporate that as much as I could in my project for a more interesting product. 

    I'm so glad we got the ability and access to use Adobe- because in my opinion it it the best software out there and it pretty much combines what every app/ software does all together in one place. All though when first learning the program I can understand how one might be a bit confused and easily frustrated- just as I was but once gotten the hang off Premiere is the way to go! 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

To Team or Not to Team