Production 7- Editing Process



 Beginning The Editing Process

1/16/2021


    Today I imported all of my footage so I can start editing. My idea is to start off the film with the B-roll shots I got and continue with the characters and dialogue scenes in the second half. B-roll is the extra footage captured to enrich the story i plan on telling and to have greater flexibility when editing. Instead of featuring only talking faces on video, having other images you can cut away to that will add dimension to whatever the desired plot/ story might be. And in my opinion I think B-roll is the absolute best way to do so. 




    This is my first time using Adobe in about a year so although i'm quite familiar with the program I spent a few hours researching and watching different youtube tutorials with the intent to freshen up my brain on all the different tools and aspects the software has to offer. 

    With the plot change I made the whole plan I had for editing also changed considering my original plan was to have a lot more talking scenes. Without all of the dialogue scenes It wasn't absolutely necessary for me to import audio from an external device for cleaner audio considering the majority of the audio was music & sound effects. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

To Team or Not to Team